Six Good Things About Fibromyalgia
Is it even possible to have something good come from the pain and suffering of chronic pain, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia? I think so. Here is a legitimate list of things I can think about the are possible to learn from suffering from fibromyalgia. Can you think or more to add to the list? If so, what are they?
1. Learn about who you really are.
2. A renewed or deepened relationship with God.
3. Learn more about empathy.
4. Learn or increase your ability to be grateful or show gratitude.
5. Understanding you internal capacity for pain and tribulation
6. Learn about your external capacity to bare pain.