9 Tips For Coping With Chronic Pain and Fibromyalgia
1. Understand what else can trigger a fibro flare to avoid it.
2. Say no when you need to.
3. Don’t feel guilty for saying no.
4. You have a lot of limitations, don’t feel guilty for having limitations.
5. Remember you did not ask for Fibromyalgia.
6. You can always do something within the parameters Fibro has given you. Find out what there are.
7. Find something to laugh about, every single day.
8. Take time out to pray or meditate
9. Take time out for yourself each day