10 Symptoms of Fibro Fog And 1 Known Solution
- Forget to take your meds.
- Forget peoples names that you should ordinarily know.
- Want to use a word but can’t. You know what the meaning of the word is, you can even describe what the word is, but you can’t think of the word.
- Short term memory loss.
- Forget to read your notes you write so that you wont forget things.
- Staring into space before brain “kicks in.
- Inability to recognize familiar surroundings.
- Lose things easily.
- Mind wanders easily.
- Lack of concentration.
There is not a lot that can be done about the symptoms of fibromyalgia fog. But understanding what the symptoms are to fibro fog is a weight lifted off your mind, providing you can even remember that you have fibro fog 🙂 ha ha.
In another post I wrote about how language arts can help your mind get back some of what fibro fog has taken from you. How to Reinvent Yourself With Fibro . . . Living an Eventful Purpose Filled Life