Ten Tips In Dealing With Someone Who Has Fibromyalgia
1. Believe us
3. Do not put any unnecessary pressure on us
4. Encourage us to find things we do to feel good about ourselves
5. Understand, we did not ask for this disease
6. Understand that Fibromites would rather do what you want, than suffer from the inability to do what you want them to do.
7. Realize that we should not over do it on our good days.
8. Stress can be a trigger to flare ups.
9. Do not make us feel guilty for having fibromyalgia
10. Know that we can make contributions to our family and to society